Well we all know, mashing up some potatoes for dinner can be bland as hell!.. BUT if you add the right ingredients, it can go from boring to beautiful in no time!
Here are 5 ways to spice up your mashed potatoes.
- Butter or salt. This is a no brainer.
- Keep the potato skins ON!.. Yes, you heard me. This adds an extra level to your potatoes.
- Milk (or sour cream).. This will give make your potatoes smooth and creamy.
- Add pepper, cayenne pepper, paprika and green onions.. because why not? give it a bit of a kick!
- CHEESE. Grated cheddar cheese tastes best but you can also add in some feta or even BLUE cheese if you like that sort of thing.