Ever try the Chili’s Pepper Jack Mac’n’Cheese from your local frozen food aisle? This is a bit spicier but same taste and I can’t get enough!!! It’s addicting, yet so not good for you (so eat in moderation)
Here’s the recipe, or watch the video below!
- 2 cups milk
- 1 tbsp cream cheese
- 3 tbsp flour
- 1 jalapeno chopped
- 1 1/2 cups grated cheddar & monterey jack mix
- 1 pkg (375g) macaroni
- Boil water and cook the macaroni.
- In the meantime, heat milk over medium heat, add in cream cheese and stir until dissolved.
- Add in flour and whisk continuously until the milk gets thicker. (Must stir otherwise it won't thicken and the milk will burn to the pot)
- Once thick, add in jalapeno & grated cheese... stir until cheese melts.
- In a casserole dish, toss in cooked macaroni.. then add the milk/cheddar mix.. stir until it's all mixed thoroughly. Bake at 350 for half an hour.
- Top with more jalapenos!