Whether you have a full-time job, kids, or just a crazy social schedule, sometimes taking the time to make sure you get a good meal is just not feasible..
So take some time to prep a delicious hearty breakfast/lunch or dinner before you get hangry.
Here are 5 meals you can make in under 25 minutes.
- Chocolate French Toast! – exactly as it seems… French toast with a chocolate twist!
- Buffalo Cobb Salad – if you’re really time sensitive – use store bought buffalo chicken (PC brand = SO GOOD)
- Cheesy Asparagus – a good side dish that takes all of 10 minutes to make!
- Crustless Quiche – crack, mix, bake. DONE.
- Homemade BBQ sauce and a slow cooker meal – this sauce takes maybe 5 minutes max. Throw it in a slow cooker with some meat and let it cook! Easy!