We have chicken, but day after day it can get BORING. Despite changing meats, I always end up back at chicken for the most part.. but needed a way to change things up. So I tried stuffing it! With Ricotta cheese and spinach!
What you’ll need:
- Chicken Thighs (this recipe is for roughly 15)
- 2 heaping scoops of Ricotta cheese
- 2 cups spinach
- tbsp olive oil
- salt & pepper to taste
- Dry off the chicken so they are easier to work with and the cheese won't slide off.
- In a pan, heat olive oil over medium
- Add spinach and cook until it has shrunk & shrivelled
- Add in ricotta cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste - & let it cool for 10 minutes
- Turn the thighs upside down
- Place dollop of cheese/spinach mix onto the thigh
- roll up and keep together with toothpick
- Bake at 350 for 45 minutes.