These delicious cookies are a work in progress. I still need to work on it so that they flatten out a bit – once I do, that recipe will be in my new upcoming book. However, these were too delicious NOT to share with you, despite the lack of spreading out.
My first book – Keto Cravings – is on sale now on Amazon. Link here.
3/4 cup (150g) butter – room temperature
1/2 cup (100g) sugar substitute
1 tsp vanilla extract
2 cups almond flour
1 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp xanthan gum
1/2 cup (100g) sugar free chocolate chips
- In a large mixing bowl, use a stand mixer or spatula to cream the butter, sugar substitute and vanilla together.
- Crack in the egg and mix again.
- Pour in the almond flour, baking powder and xanthan gum. Mix thoroughly. Make sure that the dough is very well mixed and that there are no clumps of butter in the dough.
- Stir in your chocolate chips.
- Use your hands to roll the dough into balls. (If you want more flat cookies, use the palm of your hands to press the ball of dough flatter)
- Place the cookies on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake at 350°F / 175°C for 15-20 minutes or until the top is golden brown.
1.6 net carbs per cookie.
Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving:
Calories: 152 Total Fat: 14.2g Carbohydrates: 3.1g Fiber: 1.5g Protein: 3.1g