This is a collaboration with Keto Steve! He gave me 5 ingredients to come up with a wonderful dish! The list he gave me contained: avocado, dark chocolate, cinnamon, almond milk and almonds.
Find his channel here.
If you’re looking for a SUPER simple chocolate pudding recipe, look no further! This is the best because it takes about 5 minutes to make!
Keep in mind, while this may be a bit high in carbs (over 10 total), nearly ALL of it comes from the avocado!
- 2 avocados - peeled & pits taken out
- 2 tbsp dark chocolate cocoa powder
- 3 tbsp regular cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup (50g) sugar substitute (I used erythritol)
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2/3 cup (157ml) unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 cup (50g) almonds
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/8th cup (25g) sugar substitute
- 1 tbsp water
- Place all the pudding ingredients into a blender and puree until nice and smooth and no large chunks or avocado remain. Set aside.
- On a pan over medium heat, melt the sugar substitute. Add in the cinnamon and water
- Bring to a boil and simmer until most of the water has evaporated.
- Pour in the almonds and stir to coat each nut. If it still has a watery consistency, keep on the heat until it has evaporated. Keep an eye on it and stir frequently so the nuts do not burn.
- Spoon your pudding into four small dishes and top with the candied almonds.</p>
- Refrigerate for minimum 1 hour!
3.7 Net carbs per bowl.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 208 Total Fat: 18.2g Carbohydrates: 12.1g Fiber: 8.4g Protein: 5.1g