Moist, delicious and incredibly peanut buttery! I love these cookies! I made them 2 different ways – thick and thin. Both equally yum!
My first book – Keto Cravings – is on sale on Amazon now!
Moist peanut butter cookies! All gluten and sugar free!
- 4 tbsp (50g) butter – room temp
- 3 tbsp sugar subsitute (I used erythritol)
- 3 tbsp peanut butter (no sugar added)
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup (100g) almond flour
- In a mixing bowl, use a spatula to cream your butter, sugar substitute, vanilla and peanut butter together. Make sure it is very well mixed and no clumps of butter remain.
- Pour in your almond flour and continue to mix. Start kneading with your hands until a dough forms.
- Roll flat with a rolling pin and use cookie cutters to cut out some shapes – OR you can roll into a log and cut into 1-inch circles.
- Place the cookies on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Cook at 350°F/175°C for 10 minutes.
Keep an eye on them if you make them thin – when they start to brown around the edges, time to take them out!
This makes roughly 24 thin cookies and 14 thick cookies.
1 net carb per thin cookie.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 90Total Fat: 8.5gCarbohydrates: 1.9gFiber: 0.9gProtein: 2.4g