This is a collaboration with Keto Steve! He gave me 5 ingredients to come up with a wonderful dish! The list he gave me contained: avocado, dark chocolate, cinnamon, almond milk and almonds.
Find his channel here.
If you’re looking for a SUPER simple chocolate pudding recipe, look no further! This is the best because it takes about 5 minutes to make!
Keep in mind, while this may be a bit high in carbs (over 10 total), nearly ALL of it comes from the avocado!
Chocolate pudding, no dairy, no sugar and no eggs. With the avocados, this delicious dessert is incredibly refreshing!
- 2 avocados - peeled & pits taken out
- 2 tbsp dark chocolate cocoa powder
- 3 tbsp regular cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup (50g) sugar substitute (I used erythritol)
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2/3 cup (157ml) unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 cup (50g) almonds
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/8th cup (25g) sugar substitute
- 1 tbsp water
- Place all the pudding ingredients into a blender and puree until nice and smooth and no large chunks or avocado remain. Set aside.
- On a pan over medium heat, melt the sugar substitute. Add in the cinnamon and water
- Bring to a boil and simmer until most of the water has evaporated.
- Pour in the almonds and stir to coat each nut. If it still has a watery consistency, keep on the heat until it has evaporated. Keep an eye on it and stir frequently so the nuts do not burn.
- Spoon your pudding into four small dishes and top with the candied almonds.</p>
- Refrigerate for minimum 1 hour!
3.7 Net carbs per bowl.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 208 Total Fat: 18.2g Carbohydrates: 12.1g Fiber: 8.4g Protein: 5.1g