Like a bit of CRUNCH with your cheesecake? Look no further. I had an abundance of pecans and decided to incorporate them into a cheesecake! Mmmm.
My first cookbook ‘Keto Cravings’ is on sale now! Check it out on Amazon!
- 1/2 cup (60g) coconut flour
- 1/4 cup (50g) butter – melted
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp sugar substitute (i used erythritol)
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 500g cream cheese, room temperature (approx 2 ‘bricks’ of cream cheese – 250g each)
- 1 tbsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup (100g) sugar substitute (I used erythritol)
- 1/2 cup (100g) sour cream
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 tbsp coconut flour
- 1 1/4 cups (150g) pecans – chopped
- 3 tbsp water
- 3 tbsp erythritol
- 1 tbsp brown sugar substitute (I used sukrin gold)
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together your crust ingredients thoroughly.
- Place the dough into a 9-inch lined cake or pie pan and spread the dough around the bottom of the pan to form a crust.
- Bake at 350°F/175°C for 10 minutes. Take out and set aside.
- Use a hand or stand mixer to thoroughly whisk together the cream cheese, sour cream, vanilla, 1/2 cup of sugar substitute, coconut flour and eggs. Set aside.
- In a non-stick pan on medium heat, bring your water, brown sugar substitute and 3 tbsp of erythritol to a boil.
- Once it starts bubbling, pour in your chopped pecans and stir.
- Continue to cook on medium until any excess water cooks off. Careful not to burn anything. If you start to smell burning, turn it down.
- Incorporate 3/4 of the candied pecans into the cheesecake batter, leaving some left over for later.
- Place the cheesecake in the oven at 350°F/175°C for 10 minutes before turning down the heat to 200°F/100°C and bake for an hour.
- Take out, top with the extra pecans and enjoy!
3.6 net carbs per slice
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 285 Total Fat: 25.5g Carbohydrates: 6.6g Fiber: 3.3g Protein: 6.4g