A southeastern American treat – made KETO. This delicious butter cake is a staple in some U.S. households and anything with butter – you bet I HAD to make it.
So original butter cake is made with buttermilk.. since we can’t use that on keto, I replaced that with sour cream so it will be nice and MOIST. It worked perfectly!
One problem that I had was that there was TOO much syrup – so I altered the recipe to be JUST right. A great thing about this cake is that if you don’t want to use the syrup, it will still taste delicious and moist!
We’ve gotten so many great reviews, here’s just a sample:
Keri on Facebook says:
I make this all the time. I add a chocolate ganache on top for birthday cakes. It’s our favorite cake. Ah-may-zing!!!
Sheryl on Instagram wrote:
One of the best cakes I have ever made!
Avelino on Instagram praised:
This is for real the best Keto breath ever! I am obsessed with it! I have made tons of desserts since I stated Keto and nothing compres to this! Yes it is a dream come true!
Hope you enjoy!
Use code HEdiscount for 15% off individual PerfectKeto products such as collagen powder & MCT oil powder!
A southern American treat made keto!
- 2 cups (230g) almond flour – packed
- 1/2 cup (115g) sour cream – levelled
- 1/2 cup (100g) butter - melted
- 3 eggs
- 2/3 cup (120g) sugar substitute (I used erythritol)
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 cup (50g) butter
- 1/3 cup (60g) sugar substitute (I used erythritol)
- 1 tbsp vanilla
- 2 tbsp water
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together the cake ingredients.
- Pour into a greased or floured bundt cake pan.
- Bake at 350°F / 175°C for 35 minutes.
- While the cake bakes, melt the butter in a pot over medium heat.
- Whisk in your sugar substitute, vanilla and water. Heat and stir until the sugar substitute has dissolved
- Once the cake is done, use a skewer or end of a utensil to poke several small holes into the top (technically the bottom) of the bundt cake.
- Pour the butter mixture around the cake, making sure the holes are filled with the butter. Keep swirling the pan around until your mixture has dissolved into the cake.
- Set aside and let it cool for 1 hour.
- When you’re ready to serve, place a plate on top of the bundt pan and flip it around so the cake pops right out!
3.4 net carbs per slice
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 266Total Fat: 25.8gCarbohydrates: 5.4gFiber: 2gProtein: 6.2g