All the taste of a regular cinnamon bagel, minus the sugar and wheat! These keto cinnamon bagels are delicious! I promise this is the last bagel recipe for a while!
My two cookbooks are on sale now on Amazon!
Now I know what you are thinking.. where are the raisins? Well let’s be honest, they are too high in carbs to be adding to the bagels. Even just a small amount. SO I decided to omit them for this recipe.
Like I always say when I include whey in these recipes, I don’t think at the moment there is any replacement. You could try a few tbsp of psyllium husk but you wont get that many bagels. I will be working on a bread/bagel recipe that doesn’t contain whey shortly, but until then, I don’t think there’s a good replacement.
I really enjoyed these! To be fair, they tasted similar to the cinnamon ones from Tim Hortons! They are full of flavour and taste even more delicious toasted with butter.
Hope you all enjoy these yummy, sweet bagels.
If you like these bagels, try our keto everything bagels, keto pizza bagels or keto asiago bagels.
Use code HEdiscount for 15% off individual PerfectKeto products such as collagen powder & MCT oil powder!
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together the dry ingredients.
- Pour in the melted butter and water.
- Whisk together until a thick batter forms. It should be just a bit thicker than cake batter.
- Using wet hands, take a scoop of the batter, a bit larger than a golf ball, and form it into a ball.
- Place it onto a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Use your fingers to form a hole in the middle so it is in the shape of a bagel.
- Continue to make the rest of the batter into bagels.
- Sprinkle some extra sugar substitute and cinnamon onto the bagels.
- Bake at 375°F / 190°C for 15-20 minutes. Keep an eye on them!
- Take out and let cool!
- These are totally toastable and amazing.
This recipe makes about 5 bagels.
Nutritional Information per bagel:
- CALS: 330
- FAT: 29.8
- CARBS: 6.3
- FIBRE: 3.3
- NET CARBS: 3
- PROTEIN: 12.9
Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving:
Calories: 330 Total Fat: 29.8g Carbohydrates: 6.3g Fiber: 3.3g Protein: 12.9g