Looking for a delicious keto egg free dessert? This keto dessert pizza will hit the spot. It’s got a chocolate base, topped with a cheesecake like ‘sauce’ and some low carb nuts and fruit!
For the dough, I altered my keto ‘pizza crust‘ recipe to make it sweet. I added chocolate and sugar substitute and it turned out perfectly. Alternatively, you could also use a fathead dough base.
For the sauce on my low carb dessert pizza, I made a cheesecake filling without the eggs so it won’t need to be baked! Just spread it onto the base and add the toppings!
As for the toppings – you can use whatever you like – blueberries, strawberries, nuts or even more chocolate! I found a bag of mixed nuts and fruit at my local grocery store that was perfect.
Hope you like this keto dessert pizza recipe! Make sure to check out my keto skillet cookie!
Keto Dessert Pizza
Looking for a delicious keto egg free dessert? This keto dessert pizza will hit the spot. It's got a chocolate base, topped with a cheesecake like 'sauce' and some low carb nuts and fruit!
- 1 cup (100g) almond flour
- 1/2 cup (50g) whey isolate
- 3 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp xanthan gum
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/3 cup (70g) sugar substitute
- 1/4 cup (50g) butter - melted
- 1/4 cup (60ml) water
- 1 cup (250g) cream cheese
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/3 cup (40g) powdered sugar substitute
- 1 tbsp peanut butter (no sugar added)
- 2-3 tbsp heavy cream
- 1/3 cup nuts - chopped
- sugar free chocolate sauce
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together the almond flour, whey isolate, cocoa powder, baking powder and xanthan gum.
- Add in the melted butter and water. Mix until you have a thick batter.
- Use wet hands to spread the batter as a crust onto the bottom of a greased cast iron pan.
- Bake at 375°F / 190°C for 15 minutes.
- While the base is baking, mix together the cream cheese, vanilla, and powdered sugar substitute. Add in the 2-3 tbsp of heavy cream and stir until it becomes smooth.
- Once the dough is done, spread 3/4 of the cream cheese 'sauce' over the base.
- Top with a selection of your favourite nuts.
- Add a tbsp of peanut butter to the remaining cream cheese and drizzle it onto the pizza.
- Top with some sugar free chocolate sauce!
- Cut and enjoy!
Nutritional Info coming soon
Thanks goodness for your delicious Keto recipes during quarantine….and ANY time ♥ Thanks for all you do! Stay Safe ♥
OMG thank you so much for the egg-free options. Everything like this that is keto-fied has eggs and I can’t do eggs. 🙁
So excited to try this one and the pizza crust!!