Strawberry shortcake – a delicious dessert and now one of my favourites! It was incredibly tasty, fluffy and light!
I have to admit, it’s probably one of my more favourite desserts I’ve made. The cake is moist and with the addition of cream and strawberries, the cake is incredibly refreshing!
SO for this recipe, I used a 9-inch cake pan, but you can use smaller pans if you’d like. The cake will just be a little thicker and you might need to keep it in the oven 10 or so minutes longer so the centre will set.
Keto strawberry shortcake - a delicious dessert and now one of my favourites! It was incredibly tasty, fluffy and light! Gluten, grain and sugar free!
- 1/2 cup (120g) sour cream
- 1/2 cup (118ml) water
- 1/2 cup (100g) sugar substitute
- 1/2 cup (50g) butter - melted
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups (180g) almond flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 1/2 cups halved strawberries
- tsp vanilla
- 2 cups (approx 500ml) heavy cream
- 1/2 cup (100g) sugar subtitute
- tbsp vanilla