Who doesn’t love two bite brownies? I know I do! I recently got some collagen powder from PerfectKeto and knew I needed to make some delicious keto two bite brownies with my new collagen powder!
These brownie bites are fluffy and SO easy to make, plus they only take around 15 minutes in the oven!
This recipe is almond free and based off my keto chocolate chip recipe and only 1.1 net carbs.
So if you don’t want to use sour cream, you can replace it with greek yogurt! The protein powder is needed, but you can replace it with 1 scoop of whey isolate.
Like I mentioned above, I got my keto chocolate collagen powder from PerfectKeto! Link here – make sure you use code ‘HEdiscount’ for 15 % off individual products! However, any brand should work fine.
Gluten, grain and sugar free two-bite brownies! Made with coconut flour so it's almond free! 1.1 net carbs per brownie.
- 1/4 cup (30g) coconut flour
- 1.5 scoops (26g) collagen protein powder (unflavoured or chocolate)
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 cup (50g) sugar substitute
- 3 tbsp olive or coconut oil
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup (120g) sour cream
- 3 tbsp cocoa powder
- Mix your dry ingredients together in a bowl.
- Add in your sour cream, oil and eggs and mix thoroughly.
- Spoon into mini muffin tins that are greased with butter.
- Bake at 350 for 12-15 minutes.. or until you and stick a toothpick into the middle of a muffin and it comes out clean. If it comes out with batter & crumbs on it - it still needs a few extra minutes.
This makes 12 two-bite brownies.
Nutritional Information per brownie:
- CALS: 68
- FAT: 5.2
- CARBS: 2
- FIBRE: 0.9
- NET CARBS: 1.1
- PROTEIN: 3.5