This keto garlic bread is the BEST hands down… and it’s SO easy to make. You bet it’s gluten, sugar and grain free. Only 1.8 net carbs per slice!
A few notes before I dive into the recipe though. Yes, you WILL need protein for this. I used whey, but egg protein and some vegan proteins will most likely work as well.. but it IS needed.
Buy my cookbooks on Amazon now!
Now I know the amount of protein powder makes it seem like a lot, but I only use 4.5 scoops (my scoop = 30g scoop). Plus you get approximately 20 slices of bread so in the end, I find it’s worth it.
If you are allergic to almond flour, I highly recommend swapping it out for lupin flour. (Although it’s a legume, related to the peanut so if you have a peanut allergy I’d avoid)
Lupin flour is much finer but can be used 1:1 in replacement of almond flour. It’s a great alternative to almond!
I always get questions on whether you can use coconut flour and I highly recommend you do NOT. It will turn out really dry,.
In the end, you can either eat the loaf as is, or add some more garlic butter and place it under the broiler. SO YUMMY.
Garlic loaf fresh outta the oven!
Hope you enjoy this keto garlic bread! If you like these, then make sure to check out our white bread, brown bread, Hawaiian sweet rolls or hamburger buns!
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together your dry ingredients, including the parsley (if frozen).
- Spoon in the minced garlic and pour in the butter.
- Mix for 30 seconds, making sure the butter is distributed around the flour mixture. (It won't form a dough and will be very dry, don't worry)
- Add in the water and stir again. A thick batter should develop.
- Pour into a loaf tin lined with parchment paper.
- Wet your hands and smooth down the top of the dough.
- Bake at 375°F / 190°C for 30 minutes.
- If the top browns too much, place a piece of foil over top to prevent burning.
- Take out and enjoy!
- OR!!! You can spread some more garlic butter on top, a little parmesan, mozzarella or cheddar and broil for 10 minutes to get a delicious, extra garlicky bread.
This makes roughly 20 slices.
Nutritional Information per slice:
- CALS: 151
- FAT: 11.6
- CARBS: 3.7
- FIBRE: 1.9
- NET CARBS: 1.8
- PROTEIN: 9.6
Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving:
Calories: 151 Total Fat: 11.6g Carbohydrates: 3.7g Fiber: 1.9g Protein: 9.6g